Leezole Dusting Powder
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By : Leeford Healthcare Ltd
Composition : Clotrimazole Topical (1%)
MRP Rs 95.00
Includes all taxes
( 100 gm in 1 box )
- Uses / Indications: Leezole Dusting Powder is used in the treatment of fungal infections.
Interactions / Warnings:
No interaction found
- Pregnancy interaction:
- Leezole Dusting Powder is probably safe to use during pregnancy.Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effect on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. Please consult your doctor.
- Expert advice:
- Your doctor has prescribed Leezole to cure your infection and improve symptoms. Do not skip any doses and finish the full course of treatment even if you feel better. Discontinue Leezole and inform your doctor immediately if you experience irritation, itching, burning, or swelling. Avoid the use of tight wrappings or dressings. Avoid sources of infection or reinfection.
- How to use:
- This medicine is for external use only. Use this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use. Clean and dry the affected area before application and do not rub.
- How it works:
- Leezole Dusting Powder is an antifungal medication. It stops the growth of fungus by preventing them from forming their own protective covering which is required for their survival in the human.
- Faq for medicine:
- Is clotrimazole a steroid? : Clotrimazole is an imidazole antifungal medication and not a steroid.