Clincin N Gel
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By : Indi Pharma
Composition : Clindamycin Topical (1%w/w), Nicotinamide (4%w/w)
MRP Rs 58.46
Includes all taxes
( 10 gm in 1 tube )
- Uses / Indications: Clincin N Gel is used in the treatment of acne.
Interactions / Warnings: No interaction found
- Pregnancy interaction:
- Unknown. Human and animal studies are not available. Please consult your doctor.
- Side Effects:
- Dry skin, Redness of skin, Skin peeling, Burning sensation at the site of application.
- How to use:
- Use this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use. Apply it on the affected area and allow it to stay before spitting or rinsing.
- How it works:
- Clincin N Gel is a combination of two medicines: Clindamycin Topical and Nicotinamide which treat pimples (acne). Clindamycin Topical is an antibiotic which works by penetrating into the skin and killing acne-causing bacteria. Nicotinamide is a form of vitamin B. It exerts anti-inflammatory effects when applied to the skin and reduces swelling, redness and tenderness associated with acne.