Refresh Tears 0.5% Eye Drop
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By : Allergan India Pvt Ltd
Composition : Carboxymethylcellulose (0.5% w/v)
MRP Rs 143.55
Includes all taxes
( 10 ml in 1 packet )
- Uses / Indications: Refresh Tears 0.5% Eye Drop is used in the treatment of dry eyes. It is used as a lubricant to relive irritation and discomfort due to dryness of the eyes or due to exposure of the eyes to wind or sun.
Interactions / Warnings:
No interaction found
- Pregnancy interaction:
- Unknown. Human and animal studies are not available. Please consult your doctor.
- Expert advice:
- Your doctor has prescribed Refresh to treat dry eye disease. It stabilizes the natural tear film and maintains necessary lubrication so your eyes don’t get dry and irritated. May require long-term use. Apply pressure on the corner of the eye (close to the nose) for about 1 minute immediately after instilling the drop. Wait for at least 5-10 minutes before delivering the next medication in the same eye to avoid dilution. Stinging sensation may occur for 1-2 mins. Notify your doctor if it persists for longer. Make sure to use within 4 weeks of opening the bottle.
- Side Effects:
- Allergic reaction, Blurred vision, Eye discharge, Eye irritation, Eye itching, Eye pain, Foreign body sensation in eyes, Increased production of tears, Eye redness, Visual impairment.
- How to use:
- This medicine is for external use only.Take it in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use. Hold the dropper close to the eye/ear without touching it. Gently squeeze the dropper and place the medicine inside the lower eyelid or ear. Wipe off extra liquid.
- How it works:
- Refresh Tears 0.5% Eye Drop is an artificial tear and moistens the surface of the eye (including artificial eyes) in the same way as natural tears.
- Faq for medicine:
- What is Refresh? : Refresh belongs to a class of medicines called eye lubricants or artificial tears. It is used in the treatment of dry eye symptoms such as soreness, burning, irritation and discomfort.|Is Refresh safe? : Yes. Refresh is safe when used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.