Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By : Indian Immunologicals Ltd
Composition : Rabies vaccine, Human (2.5IU)
MRP Rs 325.58
Includes all taxes
( 0.5 ml in 1 vial )
- Uses / Indications: Abhayrab Injection is used for prevention of Rabies.
Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
- Pregnancy interaction:
- Abhayrab Injection may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
- Side Effects:
- Pain, Joint pain, Injection site redness, Injection site swelling, Swelling of lymph nodes.
- How to use:
- Your doctor or nurse will give you this medicine. Kindly do not self administer.
- How it works:
- Abhayrab Injection is an inactivated vaccine (made from a dead virus). It helps develop immunity by forming antibodies, which are proteins that protect against infection caused by viruses present in the vaccine.
- Medicine interaction:
- Abhayrab with Mycophenolate mofetil|Abhayrab with Mercaptopurine|Abhayrab with Azathioprine|Abhayrab with Cyclophosphamide|Abhayrab with Phenobarbitone|Abhayrab with Methotrexate Low Dose|Abhayrab with Primidone|Abhayrab with Theophylline|Abhayrab with Fluticasone|Abhayrab with Phenytoin|Abhayrab with Clobetasol|Abhayrab with Carbamazepine|Abhayrab with Tacrolimus|Abhayrab with Dexamethasone|Abhayrab with Hydrocortisone|Abhayrab with Betamethasone|Abhayrab with Fosphenytoin|Abhayrab with Prednisolone|Abhayrab with Sirolimus|Abhayrab with Methylprednisolone|Abhayrab with Triamcinolone|Abhayrab with Deflazacort