Vaxirab N 2.5IU Injection
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By : Zydus Cadila
Composition : Rabies vaccine, Human (2.5IU)
MRP Rs 351.14
Includes all taxes
( 1 Injection in 1 vial )
- Uses / Indications: Vaxirab N 2.5IU Injection is used for prevention of Rabies.
Interactions / Warnings: Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
- Pregnancy interaction:
- Vaxirab N 2.5IU Injection may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the foetus, however, there are limited human studies. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
- Side Effects:
- Pain, Joint pain, Injection site redness, Injection site swelling, Swelling of lymph nodes.
- How to use:
- Your doctor or nurse will give you this medicine. Kindly do not self administer.
- How it works:
- Vaxirab N 2.5IU Injection is an inactivated vaccine (made from a dead virus). It helps develop immunity by forming antibodies, which are proteins that protect against infection caused by viruses present in the vaccine.
- Medicine interaction:
- Vaxirab with Mycophenolate mofetil|Vaxirab with Mercaptopurine|Vaxirab with Azathioprine|Vaxirab with Cyclophosphamide|Vaxirab with Phenobarbitone|Vaxirab with Methotrexate Low Dose|Vaxirab with Primidone|Vaxirab with Theophylline|Vaxirab with Fluticasone|Vaxirab with Phenytoin|Vaxirab with Sirolimus|Vaxirab with Carbamazepine|Vaxirab with Fosphenytoin|Vaxirab with Hydrocortisone|Vaxirab with Dexamethasone|Vaxirab with Betamethasone|Vaxirab with Tacrolimus|Vaxirab with Prednisolone|Vaxirab with Clobetasol|Vaxirab with Methylprednisolone|Vaxirab with Triamcinolone|Vaxirab with Deflazacort